May 28, 2009

Javier & Romina: Visitation continued

Last night, May 27th I went with my friends Pablo and Noelia to visit a couple from Emanuel Baptist who have not been married to long and live pretty far out from the city, Javier and Romina. I had met them at church but just by acquaintance. The three of us were going to go get something to eat and decided it would be nice to go and visit them. Javier is super funny and has a good grasp on the English language as does Pablo. However, Romina is kinda shy and reserved and I think could use some friends, most of her family live in another town. We had pizza, empanadas, and a chicken pie. Then Romina shared with me her wedding fotos and a video they had made for their wedding. They really are a young but sweet couple. I was truly blessed to get to know them more and to be welcomed into their home.

0 comments:

Who is a missionary?

We are all missionaries, we just have different fields of service. What is yours? I am an international missionary, I get to meet people of all different nationalities and become friends with them, you can too. No matter where you live or what you do our world is very diverse and there are people who need Jesus all around us, reach out to them!