May 1, 2009

I made it to the land of the gauchos, Argentina! Well, on April 26th at 4:00 am I arrived in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I then began a 4 day visit in the huge city of Buenos Aires. After a good amount of time in the big city I made my way with one of my missionary supervisors in my assigned vehicle to drive 12 hours to my new home, Santiago del Estero. My first days in my new town have been spent getting to know my new mentor and his family and the team I will be a part of . God is such an amazing provider. I arrived here with an apartment ready and waiting on me. A family and new team waiting with open arms. May the days to come only be as bright!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome! Can't wait to hear more about your Argentine adventures :)

gary & kimber said...

YAY!

Who is a missionary?

We are all missionaries, we just have different fields of service. What is yours? I am an international missionary, I get to meet people of all different nationalities and become friends with them, you can too. No matter where you live or what you do our world is very diverse and there are people who need Jesus all around us, reach out to them!