May 14, 2009

Driving Lessons Again...........Why me?

There were 2 very special things that happened today here in Northern Argentina. First, the cold season came in with a punch, with a low of 48 degrees. The second being my first driving lesson on a manual truck. Well, I will tell you one I like very much because I am from the mountains and the other I will learn to like because there is no other choice here! With all being said, it was not near as bad a I thought it was going to be and I have a very good teacher! However, that doesn't mean stop praying, I still have next weeks lessons to go!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all the new posts, Sierra! Glad things are going well for you.

The Rayburns said...

Learn well, Sierra! I will need lessons, too, when I get there and I don't listen to well to Justin's teaching. (We've tried before--didn't go well!) So, I'll need a good patient teacher (or at least someone who can explain it in woman terms!).

Unknown said...

This is the first thing that has scared me...not for you, but for the people of Argentina! If they only knew...Love your wheels though!!

Who is a missionary?

We are all missionaries, we just have different fields of service. What is yours? I am an international missionary, I get to meet people of all different nationalities and become friends with them, you can too. No matter where you live or what you do our world is very diverse and there are people who need Jesus all around us, reach out to them!